Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about learning, digital development in society and the power of bringing brilliant action-focused leaders together? Do you appreciate entrepreneurial environments, engaging and passionate colleagues and a strong focus on continuous learning and development? Would you further like to understand the potential of AI, blockchain and robotics in the society?
Apply for our Business Development Manager role at Exponential AB today!
- Develop program strategies together with company management
- Initiate and maintain client and partner contacts
- Participate in the ideation and planning phases of a project - making sure the execution is excellent
- Conduct research and plan programs based on the current and future needs of our clients
- Develop enticing marketing content and employ marketing strategy
- Have P&L responsibilities, reporting directly to the CEO
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Engineering, International Relations or related field.
- Relevant work experience (equivalent to 2-3 years) in managing projects.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial and execution skills.
- Exceptional drive and eagerness to make a difference.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Swedish.
- A passion for working independently, bringing an idea from concept to execution.
- Strong team-orientation.
You will be working with our multidisciplinary growth-oriented team and will have the opportunity to learn about new technologies, global markets, skills development and educational program development in practice.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com by July 8th. We welcome you to apply as soon as possible as we are continuously reviewing applications!
Project Manager - Digital Course Production
Do you have attention to detail, a creative mind, and would like to produce engaging educational content for a large crowd? Are you passionate about the future of education? Our team is looking for a driven project manager, who will lead the creation of our inspiring online courses.
Join our innovative, visionary and fun team located in central Stockholm!
Manage the production of our online course. From text to recording and launch!
Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge retention and transfer of knowledge.
Conduct instructional research and analysis.
Produce innovative and engaging content (graphics, text and potentially even animations).
Write engaging copy in Swedish and English.
Relevant work/project experience (we’re open to many different backgrounds as long as you can produce great results and know your way around digital!).
Demonstrated entrepreneurial and execution skills.
Exceptional drive and eagerness to make a difference.
A passion for working independently, bringing an idea from concept to execution.
Interest in, and understanding of, the digitalization and new technologies is a big plus.
Experience with video production would be a plus. Animation or graphic design equally so.
Native level of spoken and written Swedish is required for this particular assignment. Otherwise, our team is very international!
Digital skills savviness (see point one :))
You will be working full-time with our multidisciplinary growth-oriented team and will have the opportunity to learn about new technologies, global markets, the future of education and program development in practice.
The project will start in July and initially run for at least 3 months. There are opportunities for full-time employment after the project for the right candidate and the project may also be conducted in combination of a master thesis or internship.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and some previous work to: firstname.lastname@example.org! We welcome you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications continuously!